Martial Arts Lessons in Leeds – FREE TRIAL
Get a FREE seven-day trial lesson pass for martial arts, kickboxing and karate classes in Leeds, with unique classes for men, women and children, by calling 0800 389 39870800 389 3987 FREE now.
We have a number of BMMA schools in Leeds. Below you will find the addresses to all of them:
- BMMA Leeds HQ, 2 Grant Avenue, Leeds, LS7 1RQ
- Mothercare Care Point, Junction Street, Leeds, LS10 1ET
- BMMA (The basement), Kentmere Av, Sea Croft, Leeds, LS14 1BW
- New Beverly Primary School, Bismarck Drive, Beeston, Leeds, LS11 6TB
- Chapel Allerton Primary School, 21 Harrogate Road, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, LS7 3PD
- Little London Primary School, Meanwood Road, Oatlands, Leeds, LS7 1SR
- Ingram Primary School, Brown Lane, East Holbeck, Leeds, LS11 9LA
- Woodlesford Primary School, Church Street, Woodlesford, Leeds, LS26 8RD
- Moortown Primary School, Shadwell Lane, Moortown, Leeds, LS17 6DR
- Greenhill Primary School, Gamble Hill Drive, Leeds, LS13 4JJ
- Harehills Primary School, Darfield Road, Harehills, Leeds, LS8 5DQ
- Oulton Primary School, Green Lea, Oulton, Leeds, LS26 8RD
Welcome to British Military Martial Arts Leeds
British Military Martial Arts Leeds is a family-run martial arts school that mixes martial arts training with a military ethos in a fun, enjoyable environment. We provide varied lessons to make sure students get the most from our energetic, educational lessons. Each and every student will be made to feel part of our martial arts family, and pushed to fulfil their potential.
All of our classes help students with fitness, discipline and self-defence, while also relieving stress and providing an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. All students are catered for, from absolute beginners to those looking to get back into martial arts after a break.
Our fully qualified team of ex-servicemen and civilian Martial Arts and Kickboxing instructors at BMMA teach discipline, respect and confidence as part of their martial arts classes.
- Olympic Tae Kwon Do
- WTF Tae Kwon Do
- Traditional Tae Kwon Do
- Self Defence
- Circuit Training
Little Soldiers and Little Dragons: For children up to age 7
Our Little Dragons (under four years old) and Little Soldiers (age 4-7) classes are designed to introduce the very young to a lifetime of physical fitness, discipline and co-ordination. These fun, energetic sessions will help your young child to learn the basic fitness skills that they'll use for the rest of their lives.
All Other Classes: Ages 8+
Our sparring, circuit, cadet and adult classes ensure that students of all ages meet their full potential. By training and working hard in a variety of disciplines, you'll reach higher levels of physical fitness and martial skill, improve your tone and flexibility, and learn how to defend yourself safely and effectively.
Ladies' Only Classes: Ages 8+
BMMA Leeds also provide a range of ladies' only classes, including circuits for those who prefer not to train in a mixed class.
All classes are priced between £5.50 and £6.50 per class.
Additional class information
Little Soldiers - 4 yrs - 7 yrs
Cadets - 8 yrs - 11 yrs
Adults - 12 yrs +
All adult classes at British Military Martial Arts in Leeds are based around kickboxing and military style fitness training. For full information about the current classes and times on offer for both adults and children contact us free on 0800 389 39870800 389 3987 FREE today and book your free 7 day trial lesson pass.